Saturday, April 23, 2011

Adventure #11 - Try a New Ethnic Food - Lebanese Sunday April 10, 2011

So Ginger sent me a note to attend the Lebanese Food Festival to check another item off my list. 
I checked with Denisse and Hassan to see if they planned to attend but they were not.

Ginger and I arrived and after getting our food, we set out to find a table.  Ginger says to me "Holly how many people do you think that you will know here?"  My response - "no one since Denisse and Hassan are not coming."  I should know better than to make a statement like this as within 30 seconds I hear "Holly, Holly."  I look over to see Rachel Haynes and some of her friends.  Then at the next table were some of my parent's friends.  As we were leaving I saw Jimmy Lahood. 

 Ginger and I just laughed about this the entire time wondering who else would show up.  So at the end of the day, I knew people at 3 tables


No comments:

Post a Comment