Friday, November 26, 2010

Additional suggestions - for extra credit

Let the voting continue. I received some additional suggestions after the deadline but I thought that I would share them since they are exceptional suggestions.  In other words if I can do one of these extras - then it is extra credit for something in the top 40 that does not get accomplished.

Extra credit suggestions (those that suggestions may need to consider themselves fair game to have to do them with me for my extra credit)

19.  Hitch hike to Chicago
20. Fly a crop duster
21.  Get arrested (but not for something that is arrest worthy)
22.  Participate in a flash mob.
23.  See a concert in a cave.
24.  Learn a new sport
25.  Try surfing

The voting is getting tight for the other 18 suggestions so be sure to vote as the list is complete tomorrow am.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment